- Acupuncture & Herbal Clinic5341 Wyoming Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109(505) 822-1490
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: heart disease
Derived from the fatty liquid of pressed olives, olive is a versatile substance that’s loaded in nutritional value. Just a single tablespoon has 10 grams of monosaturated fat, 1.4 grams ofpolysaturated fat, vitamin E, and other other key nutrients. While most people consume it for its delicious flavor and smooth characteristics, olive oil has surprising health benefits when consumed on a regular basis.